top of page

New for 2016: Recreation Photo ID Stickers

In 2015, the association switched to a photo ID card system for recreation passes. If you obtained your Recreation Photo ID last year, DO NOT throw it away. Going forward, stickers will be issued for each season that you will need to affix to your Recreation ID and present at the beaches or parks when you arrive.

In order to obtain a Recreation Photo ID or annual sticker, you will need to visit the MPOA office with your annual or monthly payment in the form of a check or money order. If you mailed your payment, the payment must show as cleared on the office’s system in order to receive your ID or stickers. A 2016-17 Recreation ID form must be completed, and proper identification showing name and current address within Montclair must be submitted for those 18 years of age or older. Renters must submit a current utility bill or driver’s license with the address within Montclair.

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
bottom of page