Due to forecasted precipitation this week and short notification received from the contractor, the installation of the back-up sluice gate has been postponed until Tuesday, January 21, 2020 (weather permitting). Therefore, the lake lowering process has been halted and the level will not be additionally lowered as previously announced.
For those who may not be aware, the work commencing on January 21st is for the installation of a backup sluice gate. This project was approved by the Board of Directors at the September 2019 meeting. However, a delay in the receipt of necessary parts prevented the job from moving forward during the December lowering of the lake.