MPOA 2020 -2021 Recreation IDs
*Please note that office procedures for accepting and processing forms may change if the MPOA Office closures are relaxed or extended due to Government directives. The drop box located to the left of the MPOA Office doors is always available for dropping off forms and documents.
Updating IDs - please submit the completed application to the MPOA office along with your 2019 ID cards, and proof of residency for anyone in the home over the age of 18.
Lost IDs – please submit the completed application to the MPOA office along with proof of residency for anyone in the home over the age of 18, a check for ($10 per) each new ID, and a picture for each person getting a new ID.
First time IDs – please submit the completed application to the MPOA office along with proof of residency for anyone in the home over the age of 18, and a picture for each person getting a new ID.
All the necessary paperwork can be submitted one of three ways:
USPS Mail – 3561 Waterway Drive, Montclair, VA 22025
Drop-off - The black box to the left of the MPOA Office doors, drop off anytime
On-line – please send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
The form can be obtained online at https://www.montclairva.com/documents-and-forms, or emailed upon request. After processing the completed application, your cards will be mailed back to the address listed on the form. If you are a tenant, please be sure to have the homeowner sign the form, giving permission for renters to obtain the Rec IDs. MPOA Recreation IDs displaying the 2019 sticker will remain valid until midnight June 30, 2020.
Covenants Sub Committee Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 28th, beginning at 6:00 pm.
Covenants Committee Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 28th, at 7:00 pm. Both meetings will be held virtually on Zoom. Please see the Calendar on the Community website for login information, https://www.montclairva.com/calendar
Social distancing continues to require that we remain separated, many of the committees have decided to conduct their monthly meetings virtually with Zoom.
Please check https://www.montclairva.com/calendar for the most up-to-date information. Please contact the MPOA Office for information on how to join or call into a meeting.
For Homeowners and Residents that have watercraft docked along the Lake, please be sure to lock any boats, kayaks, and rafts securely to avoid theft or vandalism of private property.
Update from American Disposal – Bulk Services
Thank you for your patience and understanding over the past several weeks to help us keep your family, our community, and staff as safe as possible. Your continued support is greatly appreciated during this time.
We are happy to inform you that BULK SERVICES will RESUME on Monday, June 1, 2020. ALL BULK ITEMS MUST BE SCHEDULED with our office 48 business hours in advance for collection. Items not scheduled will not be collected.
Below are some important service reminders:
• HOUSEHOLD WASTE: Bag all household trash and eliminate bags outside containers as much as possible. Place containers 3 feet apart and at least 10 feet from obstacles such as, mailboxes, cars, lamp post. Please limit the amount of waste whenever possible, and remember the 3 R’s – REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE.
• RECYCLING: Drain all liquids and rinse containers. All cardboard boxes MUST be broken down before being placed into or beside the recycling containers.
• SCHEDULING BULK REMOVAL: Call our office at 703-368-0500 to schedule.
• No more than 3 items per pick up, not to exceed 2 cubic yards, including furniture and/or household cleanout material.
• No construction or remodeling material permitted.
• YARD WASTE: Limit to 10 bags and 10 bundles per collection. Bundled yard debris should not exceed 4ft. in length and 3ft. in diameter, and both combined should not exceed 50 lbs. Dirt, sod, concrete, rocks, and mulch are NOT acceptable items and should not be placed out for removal.
Things to Remember:
*Trash and recycling has increased by 30% since March 2020.
*Service times may be delayed with the additional trash, recycling and yard debris being produced, to ensure collection, place items out the night before.
*All bulk items must be scheduled in advance.
*Stay Connected! Check our website and Facebook page for updates for the latest updates.
AMERICAN DISPOSAL SERVICES
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 4:30 pm