Community Update – December 17, 2021
C.G. 4.2.1 waived – 12/18 Residents will be allowed to gather at Dolphin and West Beaches from 5:30 pm – 8 pm on December 18, 2021 for the purpose of viewing the organized Holiday Boat Parade.
MPOA Office Closure – 12/23 & 12/24 The MPOA office will be closing at 12:30pm on Thursday, December 23rd and closed on Friday, December 24th in observation of the holiday. We will resume regular office hours on Monday, December 27th at 8:30am.
Christmas tree collection on yard waste day – Wednesday After all the holiday festivities are over, give your Christmas tree, wreath, and other cut greenery another life as compost and mulch. Simply remove all ornaments, decorations, tinsel, nails, and the tree stand and set the empty tree and greenery at the curb for pickup as a part of yard waste collection by your waste and recycling collection service provider, during the first two full weeks of January (January 5th & January 12th). Please see the flyer in the “attachments” section at the end of the announcement.
American Disposal – Trash & Recycling Services Trash & Recycling Services will not change, due to the holidays. Scheduled pick-ups are as follows: Yard debris will be picked up on Wednesday, December 22nd & December 29th. Trash Services will be picked up on Thursday, December 23rd & December 30th. Recycling Services will be picked up on Monday, December 27th & January 3rd.
Call for Candidates – Deadline 1/10 Are you interested in how your community is run? Would you like to get involved and help continue to make Montclair the best it can be? Consider helping to shape the future of Montclair as a member of the Board of Directors. Three At-Large Directors are needed to serve on the Board of Directors for a 3-year term to be elected at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 19, 2022. To be eligible you must be a member of the Association in good standing. To become a candidate and ensure your name is on the official ballot, please complete and submit the Call for Candidate form. Please provide your Election Statement of 350 words or less on a separate sheet of paper. Submit a photo with the form online to email@example.com or to the MPOA office. This information will be published in the Annual Meeting packet, the Montclairion, montclairva.com and on the MPOA Facebook Page. This form can be found online at https://www.montclairva.com/documents-and-forms or at the MPOA Office. Due no later than 5 p.m., Monday, January 10, 2022 to the MPOA OFFICE
Holiday Home Decorating Contest - WINNERS Thank you to all of the Garden Club & Events Committee Judges for volunteering your time to view all of the 45 homes that participated in this year’s contest. Judging was conducted and the winners are: • DO YOU BELIEVE? – 15320 Inlet Place • HOLIDAY MOVIE THEME – 15730 Cranberry Court • HOLIDAY TRADITIONS – 4691 Fisherman’s Cove • RAZZLE DAZZLE – 15145 Holleyside Drive Please stop by the MPOA office to claim your prize!
LMC – 12/20 @ 7:00PM
Covenants Committee – 12/20 @ 7:00PM
Landscape sub-committee – 12/21 @ 5:00PM
RIM team – 12/22 @ 4:00PM
COVID Vaccine Information
Community Vaccination Center and Manassas Mall
Appointments for adolescents and adults are highly recommended.
Appointments are required for 5-11 year olds.
Sign up for appointments at vase.vdh.virginia.gov for either theCVC or the Manassas Mall vaccine clinic
Community Vaccination Center (CVC)
• The CVC will offer vaccines for ages 5-11, by appointment only at this time.
• The CVC normally is open Tuesday thru Sunday from 10 am to 7:30 pm.
Manassas Mall Clinic
• PWHD Manassas Mall COVID-19 vaccine clinic and The Red Sea clinic is located 8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109
• At Manassas Mall, vaccines for 5-11 year oldswill be offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, by appointment only.
Mall Clinic Hours:
• Monday: 12 pm to 4 pm (walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older, vaccines offered: Pfizer, and Moderna). By appointment only, Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations. The Flu vaccine will be offered while supplies last.
• Tuesday: 10 am to 6 pm(clinic closed 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm, walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). By appointment only Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations.
• Wednesday: 10 am to 6pm (clinic closed 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm, walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). By appointment only Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations.
• Thursday: 10 am to 6 pm (clinic closed 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm, walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, vaccines offered: Pfizer,Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). By appointment only Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations
• Friday: 12 pm to 4 pm (walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older, vaccines offered: Pfizer, and Moderna). The Flu vaccine will be offered while supplies last. No 5-11 year old vaccinations on Fridays.
• Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm (clinic closed 12:30 pm-1:00 pm, walk-ins accepted for
12 years and older from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). By appointment only Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations.
• If you think you may have COVID-19, you can visit the VDH website to locate
COVID-19 testing sites or visit
• You can reach out to your healthcare provider for COVID-19 testing. Pharmacies offer COVID-19 testing and sell over-the-counter home testing kits. https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/walgreens-partnership/