Community Update – October 29, 2021
Please be advised: 5.4.43 (a) Signs Political campaign signs are not permitted
Yard Debris Pick-up – Wednesdays Please be advised that American Disposal will collect yard debris on Wednesday instead of Thursday as previously advertised. If you have any questions regarding your collection, please contact American Disposal at (703) 368-0500, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an online forms at www.americandisposal.com/customer-support/
Precinct 4 Representative – VACANCY The Board of Directors wishes to announce a vacancy for the Precinct 4 Representative seat with a term expiration of March 2024. To be eligible you must be a member of the Association in good standing and submit the “Statement of Interest Form” for consideration (please see the form in the “attachments” section at the bottom of this announcement). Completed forms are due by 5:00pm on Friday, November 5, 2021.
Lake Lowering 11-1-2021 Starting on November 1, 2021, the lake will be gradually lowered, over the course of a few days, by three feet in order to prepare for winter cleaning of the dam and docks along with end of season inspections as may be needed. This lowering also provides an opportunity for lake front owners to inspect/repair/perform maintenance to their docks. The level will be remain lowered for 14 days and then be allowed to return to its normal level. Please remember to submit a PIR for dock repairs, if required. Please view Community Guideline 5.4.8 Docks, Piers and Wharves. In addition, please make sure if you are a lake front owner that you take the necessary precautions to secure your personal property.
Election Committee – 11/1 @ 7:00PM
Budget & Finance Committee – 11/4 @ 5:30PM
Ad-Hoc Signage – 11/5 @ 10:00AM
COVID Vaccine Information
The Prince William Health District What You Should Know:
Health District Offering [Pfizer-BioNTech/Moderna/Johnson & Johnson] Booster COVID-19 Vaccines
Beginning immediately the Virginia Department of Health’s Prince William Health District will offer COVID-19 vaccine boosters for the[Pfizer-BioNTech/Moderna/Johnson & Johnson] vaccine in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The booster vaccine can be obtained by eligible individuals at least 6 months from the date of the second mRNA (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) COVID-19 vaccine or at least 2 months from the date of the Johnson& Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
Those eligible for the [Pfizer-BioNTech/Moderna/Johnson & Johnson] booster dose include:
● Certain individuals who completed the mRNA (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) primary series at least 6 months ago:
○ 65 years and older
○ Age 18+ who live in long-term care settings
○ Age 18+ who have underlying medical conditions
○ Age 18+ who work or live in high-risk settings
● All individuals aged 18 years or older who received the Johnson &Johnson primary vaccine dose at least 2 months ago.
Individuals who are eligible to receive a COVID-19 booster dose may choose which vaccine product they would like to receive as a booster. Some individuals may have a preference to receive thesame vaccine product as their primary series. Others may have a preference to receive a different product than their primary series. Individuals who are considering a different product can speak to their healthcare provider for additional guidance
Community Vaccination Clinic
Community Vaccination Center (CVC), six days per week offering first, second, third, and booster doses for the Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines. The CVC is located at, 14011 Worth Avenue, Woodbridge, VA 22192. Vaccines are free.
To get a vaccine it is recommended that you make an appointment, visit vaccinate.virginia.govor call 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682, TTY users call 7-1-1). Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and more than 100 other languages.
• Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to7:30 p.m., Walk-ins are accepted.
Bring your COVID-19 vaccine card or vaccine record with a QR code. If you need a copy of your vaccine record, visit vaccinate.virginia.gov Masks must be worn at the CVC.
Manassas Mall Clinic
Manassas Mall vaccination site, six days per week offering first, second, third, and booster doses for the Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson vaccines. These doses will be offered on various days. The Mall is located at, 8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109. Vaccines are free.
To get a vaccine it is recommended that you make an appointment, visit vaccinate.virginia.govor call 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682, TTY users call 7-1-1). Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and more than 100 other languages. However, walk-ins are accepted on certain days/times (see below).
Mall Clinic Hours:
• Mondays: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. (walk-ins accepted, vaccines offered: Pfizer, and Moderna). The Flu vaccine will be offered while supplies last.
• Tuesdays: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (clinic closed 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., walk-ins accepted from 1:00 p.m. to2:30 p.m., vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
• Wednesdays: 11 a.m. to6 p.m. (clinic closed 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., walk-ins accepted from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
• Thursdays: 11 am to6 pm (clinic closed 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., walk-ins accepted from 1:00 p.m. to2:30 p.m., vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
• Fridays: 12 p.m. to4 p.m. (walk-ins accepted, vaccines offered: Pfizer, and Moderna). The Flu vaccine will be offered while supplies last.
• Saturdays: 9 a.m. to5 p.m. (clinic closed 12:30 p.m. -1:00 p.m., walk-ins accepted
From 1:00 p.m. to2:30 p.m., vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
• Also, you can reach out to your healthcare provider for COVID-19 testing. Pharmacies offer COVID-19 testing and sell over-the-counter home testing kits.