The December 11, 2013 Board Meeting Public Board Book is now available on FSRConnect. Instructions for accessing this document are below. If you are not registered for FSRConnect, please visit dcmetro.fsrconnect.com/residentwelcome to register today. If you need any assistance with registration, contact Samantha Bates at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Public Board Book:
- Login to FSRConnect.
- On the right-hand side, click "Switch Account". If this option is not immediately available, click "My Community", then "Switch Account" should become available on the right-hand side.
- Click the "Switch" button next to Montclair POA.
- Click "Forms and Documents".
- Click "Monthly Management Reports".
- Click the file name to access the document.
Attached below is the agenda for the next Board of Directors meeting, scheduled for December 11. All residents are welcome to attend. If you have any questions, contact the MPOA office at (703) 670-6187.
On Monday, December 2, Lake Montclair's water level will be lowered three feet to permit maintenance of the downpipe structure grates and sluice gate. A thorough cleaning of the Montclair beaches and common property abutting the Lake will also be accomplished. This lowered level will be maintained for one week. This is also an excellent time for lakefront property owners to perform dock repairs, place rip rap, and perform other waterfront improvements including cleaning the exposed lake bottom along the shoreline.
At the October 9, 2013 Board of Directors meeting, amendments were made to the following Community Guidelines:
- 2.3.1 Meeting Notice to establish a set meeting date and procedure for changing, rescheduling, or adding meetings;
- 2.4.1 Establishment of Agenda to clarify deadline for Board meeting informational items;
- 4.2.1 Beaches, General to allow "at your own risk" swimming at beaches when lifeguards are not on duty;
- 4.3.2 Swimming and Diving to allow "at your own risk" swimming at beaches when lifeguards are not on duty.
- 2.4.3 Conduct of Meetings to establish that Robert's Rules of Order shall govern the conduct of meetings;
- 2.4.4 Executive Session to provide clarification and regulations for Executive Session;
- 2.4.5 Member Participation to provide clarification on speaker's time at Board meetings.
Santa Claus is coming to Montclair! On Saturday morning, December 14, watch Santa and his helpers parade through the neighborhood in their big red fire truck starting at 9:00 am. Candy will ONLY be passed out at Candy Stops. A list of stops is available on the MPOA Facebook Group, in the December Montclairion, and by clicking here. Stops will be for roughly 2 minutes unless otherwise noted. After a short break for cookies and milk, Santa will head to the Country Club where children can enjoy hot chocolate, cookies and photos with Santa from 3:30-5:30 pm.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com