Community Update – 11-24-21
Lake Lowered – Update The Annual adjusted Lake level has reached the end of the designated time. Lake levels will be allowed to naturally return to its normal level.
Follow us on Twitter! Get all of the Community Information and Updates from our Twitter page. Follow Montclair Property Owners Association @MPOA_VA
MPOA Office Closure – 11/25 & 11/26 The MPOA office will be closed in observation of the Thanksgiving holiday. We will resume regular office hours on Monday, November 29th at 8:30am.
Montclair Classics – 12/3 Come join in the fun for “BINGO BELLS” at the MPOA Office. Enjoy Free Adult Beverages • Free Food • and CASH Prizes! It's free to play! Bingo Bells is from 5-8pm, so reserve your spot today! https://bit.ly/3nMSB83 Current 2021 REC Ids are required to attend. This event is intended for Mature Audiences. Souls 4 Soles Donation In conjunction with this Event, there is a donation contest with “Souls 4 Soles” for the largest donation of gently worn shoes. Donations will be tallied, and a prize for the largest (per household) donation will receive a prize. Collections will be accepted through 11/30 at the MPOA Office lobby.
Holiday Home Decorating Contest – 12/10 – 12/17 This holiday season the Events Committee is teaming up with the Garden Club to judge the Annual Holiday Decorating Contest. Let your holiday spirit soar and sign up for one of the four categories: Do You Believe?? • Holiday Traditions • Razzle Dazzle • Holiday Movie Theme. Viewing will take place during the week of December 10th – 17th. https://bit.ly/3DXkEYS
Santa Ride – 12/11 (9am – 1pm) Santa Claus will be making his pilgrimage from the North Pole to Montclair on Saturday, December 11th. He will begin his route around Montclair at 9:00am, starting at the MPOA office and making over 50 stops this year and ending around 1:00pm. (Times are approximate) Please see Santa’s route in the attachments.
Saturday with Santa – 12/11 (2:30pm – 5:30pm) After taking a break with some milk and cookies, please come visit Santa at Montclair’s North Pole at Dolphin Beach Pavilion to snap your holiday photos!
Winter Market – 12/11 (2:30pm – 7pm) Save some time to parous the vendors at Dolphin Beach and grab those last minute gifts, or something special for yourself (More vendor information to come). We’ll also have a Kids Zone with crafts and activities and the Gingerbread House Decorating Contest. Please don't forget your Rec IDs, and parents don't forget your camera to capture this special Santa moment.
Call for Candidates – Deadline 1/10 Are you interested in how your community is run? Would you like to get involved and help continue to make Montclair the best it can be? Consider helping to shape the future of Montclair as a member of the Board of Directors. Three At-Large Directors are needed to serve on the Board of Directors for a 3-year term to be elected at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, March 19, 2022. To be eligible you must be a member of the Association in good standing. To become a candidate and ensure your name is on the official ballot, please complete and submit the Call for Candidate form. Please provide your Election Statement of 350 words or less on a separate sheet of paper. Submit a photo with the form online to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the MPOA office. This information will be published in the Annual Meeting packet, the Montclairion, montclairva.com and on MPOA Facebook Page. This form can be found online at https://www.montclairva.com/documents-and-forms or at the MPOA Office. Due no later than 5 p.m., Monday, January 10, 2022 to the MPOA OFFICE
Communications Committee – 11/30 @ 7:00PM
Budget Presentation to the Membership – 12/1 @ 7:00PM
COVID Vaccine Information
Community Vaccination Center and Manassas Mall
Appointments for adolescents and adults are highly recommended.
Appointments are required for 5-11 year olds.
Sign up for appointments at vase.vdh.virginia.gov for either the CVC or the Manassas
Mall vaccine clinic
Community Vaccination Center (CVC)
• The Prince William CVC is located at the old Gander Mt. building, which is located at 14011 Worth Avenue, Woodbridge, VA 22192.
• The CVC will offer vaccines for ages 5-11, by appointment only at this time.
• The CVC normally is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Holiday Schedule Thanksgiving week
• Tuesday, November23, CVC hours 10 a.m.to 7:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, November 24, CVC hours 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Thursday, November 25, CVC CLOSED
• Friday, November 26, CVC CLOSED
• Saturday, November 27, CVC Closed
• Sunday, November 28, CVC Closed
• Monday, November 29, CVC Closed Normally
Manassas Mall Clinic
• PWHD Manassas Mall COVID-19 vaccine clinic, and The Red Sea clinic is located 8300 Sudley Rd, Manassas, VA 20109
• At Manassas Mall, vaccines for 5–11-year-olds will be offered Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, by appointment only.
Mall Clinic Hours: Thanksgiving Week
• Thursday, November 25: CLOSED
• Friday, November 26:8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (walk-ins accepted for 12 years and older, vaccines offered: Pfizer, and Moderna). The Flu vaccine will be offered while supplies last. No 5-11 year old vaccinations on Fridays.
• Saturday, November27: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (clinic closed 12:30 p.m. -1:00 p.m., walk-ins accepted for 12 years and olderfrom 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., vaccines offered: Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson). By appointment only Pfizer 5-11 year old vaccinations.
• If you think you may have COVID-19, you can visit the VDH website to locate
• You can reach out to your healthcare provider for COVID-19 testing. Pharmacies offer COVID-19 testing and sell over-the-counter home testing kits. https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/walgreens-partnership/